Cursor

Cute Cherry

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New stuff

Hello my dears,

I finally could buy my beloved Anna Sui perfume. I totally like the fragrance and I was so happy that I got a small bag of Anna Sui too cause this perfume was a new edition.



Anna Sui is one of my favorite cosmetic brands but it's a pity that I only get the perfume in Germany, no cosmetics.

I am thinking about trying other lashes like Dolly Wink or Diamond Lash again.
Lately I found really cute and cheap lashes on Ebay although the most cheap lashes there just look standard, I think. (・ω・)

I still need some nice lower lashes as some of them look kinda strange on my eyes xD



Tomorrow is gonna be a good day! (*^▽^*)
I'll get done my extensions! I am tired of using Clip-In's all the time. Sometimes they don't last really good and fall out so I decided to spend a little more money in permanent extensions.

As I don't go to a salon to get them done it's cheaper then normal. Yeah, in Germany extensions are cheap as hell. Therefore I am happy that I found a person who makes extensions private at home and she also lives close to my house.

I am excited how it will look (*´ω`*)

Few weeks ago my Japanese teacher has ordered エビフライ (Ebi Fry) for me. In the Netherlands there is a Japanese fish company called "Hokkai Suisan" that sells different kind of fish.
I love prawns and shrimps and I enjoyed eating them so mich (・ω・)












No comments:

Post a Comment