Cursor

Cute Cherry

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Japan - Osaka

When I have arrived at the Osaka Itami Airport at July 16th in the late afternoon I really was surprised about the weather. It was way too hot! 36°C even in the evening. I absolutely had to get used to it. (´Д`;)

In the evening after bringing my luggage to the family of a Japanese friend I went to a Udon restaurant for diner. 
Later, in the late evening I went to a gaming hall where I have won a にゃんぱいあ cat at UFO CATCHER o(^▽^)o

Due to the long flight I was pretty tired so I fell asleep at about 1:00 in the evening.


The next day I went to Umeda and Shinsaibashi in Osaka for shopping. I was so happy that I have found 109 in Osaka too! In the afternoon I ate Sourbet Ice in a pretty expensive pastry shop but it was extremely delicious!



More in the next blog (・ω・)/




1 comment: