Cursor

Cute Cherry

Monday, August 13, 2012

Osaka & Gifu

On the next day I kinda couldn't get out of my bed because of the hot weather. I was pretty tired and even don't wanted to eat something for breakfast. So I slept till 11:00.

At about 2:00 pm I went to Umeda for Extensions! It was really cheap in comparison with Germany!
I also was surprised that they are this long!

After my Shopping tour through Umeda I went back in the evening and ate Soumen. Cold noodle soup had a strange taste to me but it was good anyway (=⌒▽⌒=)
Later I watched a Japanese horrormovie in TV but that movie was so strange and confusing that I hadn't watched it till the end.

On Friday, July 20th I have been to the Osaka Aquarium. It was very big and so much to see!

That fish look so funny xD

In the evening I called my friend from Nagoya cause I wanted to meet her 3 days later. It wasn't really easy talking in Japanese to her as she doesn't understand neither English nor German but I made it anyway
ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
For diner I had Takoyaki. I love it!!! ラブラブ 

On the next day I didn't do really much cause it was raining the whole day. In the evening I packed my luggage for my trip to Gifu and to Nagoya. We went to Gifu by car with the family of my Japanese friend and it took about 4 1/2 hours to there. We arrived in Takayama at about 5:00 in the morning and went to the morning market there. It was really interesting as there were many Japanese specialities like food, Omiyage and talismans.

morning market in Takayama


 

No comments:

Post a Comment